Can you please tell me what to do, what exercise or anything to get rid of this access fat around my hips and thighs. I am in my mid 40 and I have never had problems with weight before. This is really making me nervous.

Well, you are approaching menopause. I think that the hormone imbalance is what is making you both fat and nervous. This is why I do 4 types of exercises I found online to help me get rid of the exactly same fat. But you have to do them daily. Beside fat, it should eliminate the nervousness and increase blood circulation. First I do exercise for the inner thighs. I sit on a chair, place my feet on the ground and bend my knees. Then I put a pillow between the thighs and squeeze it for a minute. The 2nd one: Sit on the chair again, make sure the chair doesn’t move by the way. The same leg position but your palms should be outsides of your knees. Keep your palms and arms stationary, push your knees outward against your palms and press inward with your hands, preventing your thighs from pushing them outward. Hold this position for 1 minute. 3rd one: Again, place the legs the same way, put your hands at sides and extend first right, then left leg for periods of 30 secs. And the last one goes like this: your legs in the same position but move away from your chair, placing only your palms at the end of the border. Then lift your hips and let your palms and feet support your body weight. Hold this position for 1 min and that’s it.

Great suggestions Catlett!

These are some grea ways to help you reduce your problem area's.