hi, im 14 years old and weigh 154 lbs. im not happy with my weight and want to know what the best way to lose weight is. and my hips and thighs have gotten bigger. i want to know what the best way to get rid of the fat off my hips and thighs are. and whats the normal weight for a 14 yr. old? thanks for the help!

Hi :) i am a 15 year old teenage girl. i was previously 5'1 160 pounds (NOT good for my height) i am now 5'2 138. To answer your 2nd question, it ALL depends on you hieght. u need to check your BMI  http://www.bmicalculator.org/ to your first.... what i found easiest for me, nd im not sure how it will be for u as every individual is defferent, i did a cycle of 100 jumping jacks, 60 situps, 10 pushups (since im a girl) , and 30 squats (increase as it becomes easier for u ). do this in that order over and over for 30 minutes. dont take anymore than a 10 second break if u get fatiqued (tired) i lost 32 pounds (it makes a HUGE difference) in a month in a half doing this every other night RIGHT in my bedroom where no one can see me ( if u dont want people watching u exercise) .................. oh! a key to take your mind off of your fatigue..... watch tv while u exercise (preferably music videos) it destracts u from the muscle pain and shortness of breath and u accidently do more than u planned (wich is good). GOOD LUCK, you'll feel like a new person

Along with Navy Chick and checking your BMI you could also look on youtube or google and find some dance work outs. Like Zumba or anything like that. it works a lot of your muscles and keeps you on your toes.