Hi;i am a girl..
and somehow; i find out that girls have muscle on their
legs are not really nice..
I love running and i always go for long distance run..
Each time I run,My muscle on my tighs and hips seem to
grow bigger & bigger..are there any tips to burn muscle
and make my hips and thighs smaller?
=) pleease give suggestions..thank you

first of all u need balanced food......coz more you eat more muscles u build,jogging will not make your tighs and hips bigger for sure,but make sure you jogg easy and stretch your entire body specially legs after each work out.........you might experience little muscle grow at the beginning but it will tone down after

women seem to get shaplier rather than bigger ...but it takes a long time...so just ride your bike and be happy ...you will feel so much better inside and out...

You should get more tone when running/jogging, not necissarily bulkier. However, I find leg muscle in women to be a great physical feature. I have strong legs myself, and I have never once been told they look bad; on the contrary, guys usually compliment my muscle-- so my advice is to just keep it up! :-)

Avoid weight lifting. Cardio exercises such as walking, jogging and running can make your legs slim. 

For making legs slimmer exercise is best. Running,jogging and cycling are best exercises for fitness and for making legs slimmer. I do these exercises everyday and i suggest everyone top do these exercises.

i will give you some tips: 1st at morning do jogging and cycling for 10 mins..than go for squats-4 sets of 15. 1st three sets with heavy weights up to you...than last set of 35 with light weight(eg 20lbs). after this do lunges light weight and last go for cycling for 15 mins.

I think there are special exercises for burning fat in legs and getting them in shape you should try them.