I am a 13 year old girl, and am confused. All my friends at school tell that I'm super skinny! I don't understand I think I am fat! SUPER FAT! Even the guys tell me that I'm skinny. But I don't understand!!!! I am 17 inches around in the middle of my thigh, 22 around my waist, 32 around my hips, and 32 around my bust. Is it bad my bust and hips are the same size?!?! I am 5 1/2 feet tall. I'm really short so it makes me look even more fat and compact. I weigh 105 pounds. I am a competitive swimmer, and have been swimming for 4 years. People always tell me muscle weigh more than fat, but I am like 70% fat! How can I lose weight? Everyone in my family is larger than the average person. I don't want to end up like that. I want to be lean, and skinny! I'm afraid to end up fat. I heard green tea works. Does it really? Do you need to buy a certain brand, or just any old green tea? Also can I put sugar in it? Thank you for you help!

hey friend,
Green tea donot work in all cases, it depends on the person body, how does it take it... i think you should go with activities you have been doing so far, and after 18 you should join a gym, just relax and dont take stress.. it imbalance the hormones and weight can increase due to hormonal imbalance too... eat healthy food and exercise...

Skinny means that your arms are thin and lean. You should work on them. Go to gym even if you think you are fit or skinny.

You need more mass in your body for that eat more bananas and take a fat rich diet. Go for gym and if necessary take weight gain supplements like muscle mass or source naturals.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

addictedtoswimming wrote:

i think ur not fat but ur okay so i think what u need is just to go outside and just have fun playing outdoor games instead of indoor games...:)

I don't think you are fat and based on your measurements you have what's considered an hourglass shape!! Just keep doing what your doing and you should be fine as you get older. Check out team beach body they have awesome workout programs: with insanity I went from a 30 inch waist to 27 and I was so excited in 60 days.

YOU R PRETTY DO NOT LET THE MIRROR FOOL YOU, YOU WILL GET SKINNY

Hey, I'm turning 13 really soon and I think I'm completely over weight. I'm 150 pounds and my doctor said I don't look like I'm that fat . I wanna lose at least 20 pounds because I'm going on a cruise and I wanna feel comfortable in my bathing suit. Any tips??

i suggest you to go to gym do most of exercise you will get satisfaction.