ok, sooo a few days back me and my gf were having sex(i was wearing a condom and she has ben off birth control for about a month)she was on top and i finished, when she got off me the condom slid off me and stayed in her, soo i pulled out the condom but there was still a lil stuff around her area so she wiped it off(the condom did not break or have any leaks), then about 2 hours later we had sex again...i really dnt thnk she is pregnant but she thinks she might be.. she just started feeling nauseous but its prolly nerves...I NEED HELP.... can someone please re assure me that im fine or tell me im not so i know what to expect

I suppose by this point that you know that when you do ejaculate, that you need to hold the condom so it comes out without getting any semen into the vagina. Now it's fully possible that everything is fine and I'm pretty sure that things will be--but you need to be sure, so have your girlfriend take a pregnancy test in about a week or so so that you can both be sure. Having nausea is not the only symptom of pregnancy, so it's ahrd to say. Keep us posted.

Hi Hon: she wouldn't be feeling nauseaus this early, even IF she was pregnant. Even though sperm have been known to travel great distances, They usually need a little help to their destination. Since your girlfriend wiped the ejaculate off, the likelyhood of her being pregnant is very low. Did your condom have spermicide on it? If it did, the chances are nill. When you had sex again did you use protection? Also was there any washing or anything like that? The reason why I ask is, sperm can live for 3 days, so you both having sex again, MIGHT have pushed the old sperm up! This is all PERHAPS, so if you guys are really concerned - which it sounds like it? Wait till her period is due and then take a test. I wanted to say good for you for using protection, and I really don't think there is anything to worry about. None of us on here will know if your GF could be pregnant or not, because all it needs is one of your little guys to reach it's destination point. That's just the chances we take when having sex right? 8-| There is only one way of not getting pregnant and that is not having sex, the rest is just Russian Roulette. Pretty sure she's not pregnant though. Good luck hon!

thanx bambi27....the condomddnt have spermicide onit but i washed myself of and so did she...but thinks for the help..