i have about 300 many diffenret sized tiny white dots on the upper part of my shaft. they are NOT Fordyce spots, infact the dots i have are very close to each other, and there like 100 all togther in one place, and then 100 in the other place. they look like herps except the are not on my penis.(not near the opening of the penis) they are in the inner foreskin near the (nerve thingy behind my penis) one more thing i am havent had sex yet and i cut my penis when was little by a zipper in my pants.

Look up Pearly Penile Papules , do they look like this ? perhaps they are a scar from the cut? There are many different types of bumps that can be quite normal for a penis but as I say "protect the family jewels", Since you have not had sex I would say that it is probably not an STD.

~hope I helped.

i have looked at all kinds of penis skin infectious.. and no none of them look like that..
its more like blisters but super small..
and no they are tiny dots..
and yeaah i have a scar from the cut ):
what i am tryin to find out is,, can you get STDs from an open wound?

( THEY ARE LOCATED in the inner part of my foreskin)