Hi, Im 21, and I have only had sex with one woman. I have received oral sex previously, no condom :S

I dont really know how to explain it, but when I stand, and Im erect, on the underside of the penis, right at the base of the head, there are about 4 or 6 little tiny white raised spots, less than 1mm in diameter. They cause no discomfort, they dont itch, burn or cause pain while urinating. I never knew i had them till my girl friend pointed them out to me.

I have heard that the region is called the Frenulum, and it is a very sensitive area. I was wondering if anyone has any input to this.

The bumps do not look like warts, they are pointed at the top, and a very pale white color. They are not in clusters, and they almost form a grid

Basically, it looks like this 8===:: D
The dots are just before the head on the underside and arranged in that pattern aswell

Any ideas?

Hi there my neighbor had very similar problem, it was penis bump of course. actually he also had some kind of reddish dots behind a head, and he was scared because he was sexually active in that period, so he decided to see a doctor. Doctor told him to check his blood and see is everything correct, and results were negative to every sexually transmitted disease, so doctor was very confused and told him to come after two weeks. Doctor and my neighbor were surprised and very happy when they saw that he doesn't have that bumps anymore, so don't be scared too early.

Hey I Had Same Thing Here, And I Never Had Sex So.. Probably Aint A STD Or Anything, Im 15 Years Old And VERY Worried About It.. Im Affraid My Girl Friend Wont Have Sex With Me Because Of That... If You Ever Find Out What It Is Msg Me PLEASE

There is a condition where small white dots cover the penis or ring the head almost like fringe, but I doubt if this is the same condition. There are photos of that on www.wikipedia.org under penis or frenulum or possibly linked to Fordyce spots.

I'm wondering if what you're seeing are scars left over from a circumcision.
You make no mention if you have been so cut in the past. It is possible that it was something that healed and the dots are something that held the penis or the glans in place.

But I'm guessing here.

If they haven't caused you problems, and your girl is alright with them, then why worry?

Anyone got anything to contribute here?

I had the same problem, after having sex with my girlfreind without a condom quite often, my frenulum(banjo) started to feel much tighter when i was washing it and stuff...if this is the same for you then it probably will lead to your banjo snapping just like mine has.. quite shocking, wasnt too painfull just felt like somebody flicked my bell end..it will bleed for about 2-3 days (not much but u might notice a light stain on your boxers if theyre a light colour for the next few days) it could also occur from masturbation guess..dont worry about it..mines still not healed but its only been snapped 2 days.. ive been told off people that it takes about 2 weeks to re-heal and its fine from then on...dont worry about it..best to get it out the wayy as it happens to most people...and it only snaps once

its not a circumcision scar because i have them and i am un - circumcised..

Hey I have the same thing, I haven't had sex yet and I have them at the same area. I'm worried, I have the fordyce condition on my lips, i also read that it can be on your penis. It might be that, but I'm still worried to c**p. If you find out what it is let me know.

I'm so glad to have found this page because I've searched this topic a few times over the past 10 years and didn't really find anything that answered my question.

The guest (Posted: 07/26/08 - 21:31) about the banjo ripping actually happened to me too and so I hope that has something to do with it. I noticed it out of the blue when a girlfriend asked me about it and I could have sworn they weren't there before. Well, since that embarrassment, I married that girlfriend, but these spots have continued to bother me. I never asked the doc about them cuz they didn't seem to be affecting my health at all and my gf/wife has never contracted anything... but definitely not well documented anywhere on the net. Thanks everyone... we could form a support group, but this is nothing you want to meet up and admit publicly.

its a bit unsightly, but now that i know more, i think i'll just live with it.

Hey guys I found this that describes the issues above it seems to be quite normal.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Pearly Penile Papule google this, it seems to be normal

It's called fordyce's spots. It's not sexually contracted, so you can not give it to anyone.
You will also not be able to get rid of it, only reduce the visibility by using creams.
surprisingly, alot of people have this condition :-) (me being one)

i've had these little painless bumps on my frenulum (just like the thread starter) ever since puberty accompanied by a tiny bit of inflammation, STDs are also ruled out because i was a virgin of everything when i noticed them, and im pretty sure fordyce spots are only on the shaft....

they are pearly penile pauples they are perfectly normal and are not an STD just type pearly penile pauples into google and they should be waht you've got

HIRSUITIES CORONAE GLANDIS. it is completely normal. Just an anatomical variation. NOT AN STD, and definitely NOT INFECTIOUS. You're welcome.

I am searching for the same answer since a while now. Sharing what I have learnt till now if I am correctly understanding the said condition.

Pearly Penile Papule aka HIRSUITIES CORONAE GLANDIS is a condition with a cluster of white protuberances on the periphery/ridge of the glans about which a lot of people have rightly written in their replies. I highly doubt this is what you are referring to.
As for Fordyce's spots, those are a cluster of white spots all over the foreskin which I feel again is unrelated.

From what I understand is that you are talking about is few 4 or 6 patterned white dots/protuberances on both sides of frenulum on the foreskin rather than the glans (frenulum being the centre tissue between the glans and the foreskin) which can't be seen so easily either.

No article or post on the internet I have come across till now is able to explain this particular condition.