Hi im 14 years old and im really wondering what these dots are on my penis. I have researched but havent got the best answer so im asking you right now?

I have many Dots all over my penis area, they have been there for maybe 2 years i would guess maybe less, and im looking to have sex very soon and im scared. Im still a virgin and everything.
This are tiny dots that arent itch or anything there not causing a problem or anything other then alot of them on my penis and im scared.
PLease HELP ME THANKS

Hi bradly,

They COULD be fordyce spots or pearly penile papules. Do they form in a row? What color are they? How big?

Neither are contagious and they are not a sign of disease.

Hope it helps.

They dont form in a row and are scattered everywhere:( and theres around the same color of my penis and about 1-2mm i would guess

It sounds like fordyce spots then. Search for that and see if they look like what you're seeing.

Basically, they are a sebaceous (oil) gland. They aren't contagious.

Hope it helps.

Then what should i do ?i have had them now for maybe 2 years or alittle less i would guess ? should i not be botherd or what should i do ? Please Help

There really isn't much you can do if they are fordyce spots. Lots of guys have them to some extent.

There are chemical peels and laser treatments. The peels basically burn off a layer of your skin while the laser burn off the spots. Both can scar so it is a risk.

My suggestion is to accept it. It is normal. Don't worry about what your partner may/may not say. I really don't think they'll say anything.

there is allott of dots and now that i am geting into sexual stuff i am embaressed... what should i do

The hard part is, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. You can't stop these from happening. It is not a disease, it is not contagious. It's just something you have.

It's like freckles. Some people have them others don't. You can't help it. People can't change a lot of things about their bodies, it is hereditary.

Most importantly, if you are going to have sex (or do sexual stuff) with someone and that someone makes fun of something that you can't control, should you really be having sex with that person? Sex is about love and trust. You are exposing the innermost parts of yourself, your soul, to another person. It is not something to be taken lightly.

Bradly, you're OK, you're normal. You don't need to be embarrassed.

thanks soo much for your help and im new with this thing and i was wondering if you can show me how to delete this topic

Glad to help Bradly. It's important for all of us to accept who and what we are.

But, I'm sorry I can't delete the topic. Only a moderator could do that. It's also good that you asked these questions because it will help someone else at a later time. Maybe it will be someone who is afraid to ask. You've done them all a favor and this topic will help them.

I don't think they'll delete it.