A few years ago I discovered I had a red line running down the side of my penis. The line stops at my ball sack and it is attached to the head of my penis on the side. It doesn't stop me pulling my foreskin back but I can't pull it all the way back. It doesn't stop me masterbating but I can feel it when masterbating. I am starting to worry something is seriously wrong, any help?

Did this just recently appear?

I am pretty sure this is just a vein, considering there are alot of them coursing through the penis. If it only appears during an erection it is most like ly the case.

There may be a blood clot building alot of pressure within some of your veins. If it becomes a problem you should see your doctor.

I can see it when I am not erected but it is alot clearer when erected. I first discovered it a few years ago and just thought it would go away.

i have somewhat the same thing only my line is brown, i too discovered it a few years ago, but have no clue what it is

Also will this stop me from having sex?

Hey i have exactly the same problem and have posted about it under Red urethra.

If you find out what it is pleeaase let me know.

i have 1 as well i dont know what it is as well can some one please tell me?

i have a red line running down underside of my penis, just like yours, it is attached to the top of my penis! What is it?

Also i have los of tiny tiny, bumps on my penis that are clustered together, they hurt when i squeeze them but nothing happens!

any ideas???

Im so glad im not the only one! i also have a red line running down underside of my penis, just like yours, it is attached to the top of my penis! What is it?

Also i have lots of tiny tiny, bumps on my penis that are clustered together, they hurt when i squeeze them but nothing happens!

any ideas???

please reply

every guy has such a line - it looks like a scar, and thats kinda what it is, although its a natural one

all foetuses start out as more female in appearance and then changes occur to make the necessary parts male.

the red line you can see is evidence of one of those changes - specifically, when what would be the inner lips, if you were a girl, join together to make the urethra. Where you get the red line at the tip, thats a different part, called the frenulum. if its stopping your foreskin going all the way back so much so that its causing you concern, have a word with your doctor as there are various things that can be done to sort the problem out.

google "penile raphe" and "frenulum" if you want more information :-D

thank you

i have that line as well but if i pull back my foreskin and then look at the top of the line it is sort of joined onto my penis and its quite sore when i touch it

i have it too...but mine has been here for like 4 years that i remember so what does that mean?

I've been doing some browsing, I have exactly what you guys are describing. Although there is indeed a line running from the back of the scrotum to the anus in every male that occurs during the development of a foetus, this is different right? Everyone here can confirm there is another line? My one starts around the foreskin (it just begins with no real connection to anything) and travels erratically down the underside and fades away near the scrotum. Not a scar. One website said it could be a fungal infection named Dorkworms but not actually worms at all. Cause is apparently contact with the penis with dirty hands, treatment is either shots or perhaps an oral medicine? I have loads of questions because I'm not entirely sure what I have. Can't find anything else about Dorkworms on the internet, but this could be what we have.

Will this stop me from cumming further ?