Is it possible that I could have been pregnant and miscarried around when my period was supposed to happen? My period was extremely heavy this month, and hurt a lot more. This has never happened before I always have spot on periods, that are normal and bright red. This month is was heavy, it seemed to pour out whenever I used the bathroom, and it seemed brownish. It also hurt like crazy, I always have pain free periods. Is it possibly I was pregnant and miscarried with out even knowing it?

Also what are my chances of getting pregnant with just using the pill? and not any other forms of birth control (IE. Condoms, or the pull out method.) I have a terrible time remembering to take my pill though, I take it at a different time everyday pretty much, I know it increases my chances of getting pregnant, but by how much? I have sex a few times a day normally, and my boyfriend does cum inside of me pretty much 90% of the time.

How likely am I to get pregnant if I keep this up? If anyone can help me out, and give me some info it would be great! ASAP is best! (;

The pill is over 99% effective - which means just less that 1% of the time it doesn't work! Many doctors think that virtually ALL sexually active women have had an unkown miscarriage at 1 point in their lives! So this could have happened , and due to the fact that your lining was too thin, wouldn't have sustatined a conceived egg! With this scenario you will never know! The ONLY way to get pregnant is IF there is sperm and an egg! And all BCP's are created to both stop ovulation, and increase the cervical jelly, and decrease the lining of the uterus! Basically trying to stop the sperm at each end! So no one can say with 100% certainty IF you will get pregnant or not! The chances are about 99.1% that you wont! Hope that helps!

Thanks so much! this helps a lot.

If anyone else has anymore information I would love to hear it!

This has happened to me at least three times or possibly even more before. Be fore I started having sex I would have extremely painful periods to the point I would be crying over the phone to my mama begging her to bring me some Tylenol if it was my dads weekend. However these times were twice the pain and twice the blood. I even noticed, not to get too graphic, but some sort of sac (?) that came out at the heaviest and most painful part. Probably the baby. Back then I was on the pill but letting my boyfriend(s) cum in me. Now that im married I still take the pill but he pulls out and it hasn't happened since. Makes me wonder.....