I had very light spotting for 2 days. I only had about two pin drops and than pinkish discharge.I read up that this could be implantation bleeding. I had some weird discharge almost like egg whites and a pinkish tone.about one day after this. now my discharge has increased. I am not late yet and i also ihave increasing hot flahes. i was wondering if any of this is pregnancy signs. me and my boyfriend have been trying for 1 month now. i was on the pill for three months.
if you could get ahold of me at ******* i would really appreciate it. thank you! I am not due for my period yet for 1 week.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Hi. A discharge that looks like egg whites and is stretchy is normally a sign of ovualation. Some woman have a little bit of spotting around this time too. This is your most fertile time.

yea h but the stretch y discharhe came after i spotted and that wouldnt happen because it if blleding happens at ovulation why would the discharge happen after???

In a 'normal' 28 day cycle this is what happens:
Day 1 of the cycle is the day you get your period.
After this, the uterus rebuilds the lining in preparation for a fertilized egg.
Day 14 (ish) A new egg is released. A couple of day prior to this you may notice a stretchy discharge - this is more alkaline than discharge at other times of the cycle and is thought help the sperm get into the cervix and hence find the egg. This is the most fertile time.
Implantation occurs 6-12dpo (days post ovulation), with most implantation occuring 8-9dpo. There may be a small amount of bleeding as the fertilized egg burrows into the uterine lining.

So, if the spotting was around 14 days before your period is due then it is probably to do with ovulation. If it was around 2-8 days before your period is due then it may be due to implantation. If you are a couple of days late for your period then a result should show on a HPT

Hope this helps