I'm 16 years old and I think I may be pregnant. I have no clue what to do!!! I cannot be pregnant. I've been the "perfect" child in my family and everyones hopes are set on me. Considering my sister had a child at 17, my mom doesn't want that to happen to me. I've been planning on joining the military and if I have a child I can't do anything.
where can I go to get an abortion? Do my parents have to know?(I CANNOT LET THEM FIND OUT!) how much are abortions?(considering I do not work.) Will the state find out?(my mother gets welfare for me and my two nephews, will that affect it?)
I've cried the last two days straight. I'm going Friday to get a pregnancy test, hope and pray I'm not pregnant.
Please, can someone help me step by step? I just need someone to talk to. I don't want to be like the young girls on 16 and pregnant!!

Oh, and I had intercourse march 4th. My periods don't come until the end of the month so I can't rely on how many days I'm late or anything since I just had my period not too long ago.

ok hun calm down if you just had sex 2 days ago then you definetely will not know if your pregnant until the first day of your missed period. you are still in the time frame to take plan B though. its the morning after pill that will kill the sperm/baby. if you do end up pregnant you will have to do some research on abortions. some states allow them some dont. my friend paid 2000$ to have hers last year and she had to fly out of state. sometimes you can get it done without parents but i suggest if you are pregnant tell your mom and explain to her how much of a mistake you made and you arent ready because you want to live your life. im 19 and pregnant with my second child. i was pregnant with my first when i was 17. im a proud and happy mother but i cant relate to what your going through