I am a 42 year old female that has been experiencing pain under my right breast and in my right shoulder blade . I've had a massive amount of pressure in my chest like someone is sitting on my chest and i've had some nausea and bloating . They have checked my heart enzymes, chest x-ray, EKG, and a HIDA scan everything is coming back normal .I've also have had an ultrasound on my gallbladder, pancreas and liver it was also normal. I'm beginning to think i'm crazy . Can anyone help me understand what might be going on.

As long as your heart is fine, I will bet my last dollar that it is your gallbladder acting up - possibly a stone! So you need an ultrasound to see if there are any blockages! Also watch your intake of fatty foods and caffeinge as these can REALLY aggravate the Gall Bladder! Hope this helps and please let me know how you make out!

Well turns out it was my heart . I had a heart attack tuesday and my cardiologist said I probably had one in july also . Thanks for your imput. At least I know what is going on now.

Isn't that amazing that they didn't pick that up with the tests!? A lot of people state that doctors HAVE to start cluing in to the difference of heart attacks in women! We have similar symptoms as men, but also they can be far ranging! How are you doing now!?

I'm doing okay just really tired. To be honest with you when I went to the ER in july they didn't follow thru with all the blood work . They are suppose to check your enzymes in a series of three and they only checked one and it was ok . The first one they did this time was normal but the next two were not . Had the other ER followed thru I probably would have known what was going on two months ago and maybe would not have had this second heart attack. I honestly think that it was because I didn't have insurance . I will not be returning to that ER ever again.

I really don't know how Americans do this!!? It breaks my heart that as our neighbour you can actually have a preventable heart attack, because you don't have insurance!! That's why we - Canadians - did NOT get the outrage about brining in public insurance!!! It is just common sense to us! We fight EVERY day to keep our healthcare public and keep away the greed!

But anyways, of course you will feel tired! Your most important organ has been through a trauma! do they have you on a diet, or cholesterol meds? Do they know why you had a heart attack? And have they done a test to see what is damaged?

Just know that a heart attack is NOT a death sentence - it is a signal to be better to yourself! So just take it easy, and follow a good diet, you heart is a wonderful thing honey! and when you take care of her, she WILL step up to the ball for you! Try and learn relaxing techniques and start getting intune with your body! You KNEW in July something was wrong - Right? - but the system let you down! IF you think there is something wrong there IS something wrong! so NEVER take "NO!" for an answer OK? I don't care if they think you are a hypochondriac, this is YOUR health and YOUR life! I wish you good health take care!

My heart attack was caused by a 50% blockage in two different parts of the same artery . They have me on cholesteral medicine and a new high blood pressure medicine and of course a heart healthy diet. I go back to the doctor in two weeks so I guess we will talk about the damage then . Thanks for your imput and advise it is greatly appreciated .