My name is Brandon Viator and I am 14 years old.Starting last year I've been having tingling in my arms and legs and they feel like cold wet spots but nothings there.I also have random pains that feel deep down to the bone and they are not growing pains.I've also had tunnel vision after sitting or laying on a soft surface for to long and then getting up.About a year ago I hit my head hard while at a party.I got knocked out and had a minor concussion.Could this be causing my symptoms?Please comment,I'm afraid and alone and I need help.Please and thank you.

Hi Brandon. Have you talked to your parents about these symptoms you have? What do they say? I don't think this is something serious but you should see your doctor and tell him about your symptoms. Tunnel vision can be caused by many different conditions so your doctor needs to rule out which one is causing you to have it. Vitamin B-12 and folate deficiency can cause you this tingling feeling, so maybe you'll need to take some vitamin and mineral supplements. Take care.