I have a cousin that had hemorrhoids since I know for her. However, few weeks ago I have noticed light bleeding, fresh blood from my anus. I guess those are hemorrhoids also so I visited my doctor. I will not write here all he said, but he prescribed me very different way to treat hemorrhoids then my cousin. That is why I would like to hear more about hemorrhoids treatments, and are all of those appropriate.

PPH is a minimally invasive procedure to treat hemorrhoids. During this procedure, a stapler-like device is used to reposition the hemorrhoids and cut off their blood supply. As you might guess, without blood, the hemorrhoids eventually shrivel and die. This procedure moves the hemorrhoid higher in the anus, where are fewer nerve endings, thus reducing pain. Benefits of PPH as hemorrhoid treatment include less pain, quicker recovery, and less bleeding and itching. With this procedure, you might get fewer complications including incontinence and constipation. Other minimally invasive options for reducing the size of or removing hemorrhoids include laser. This is a special, precise laser beam is used to burn away hemorrhoid tissue. Rubber band ligation is procedure where band is placed around the base of the hemorrhoid to cut off the blood supply and kill the tissue. Sclerotherapy as next hemorrhoidal treatment is procedure where chemical solution is injected around the blood vessel that supplies the hemorrhoid to shrink and destroy it.