What is so special about heroin that is illegal and so damn wanted or hard to get off? Is there anybody who could explain or share their experience with me about the effects heroin does on the body and mind? Thanks

I can’t tell you the story from the experience but I was as interested in this topic as much as you are, so I did some reading about the heroin’s effects, products, distribution and stuff like that. What I read about the addiction, and the withdrawal effects made me not want to ever try this drug. Here it is how it works. The problem with the drugs that you buy in the streets is that you never know what you get. Heroin (and other drugs) can be mixed with all sorts of things, even with kitchen detergents. I read that the first heroin shot can be awful and not pleasant at all, that it could make you feel nauseous and like vomiting. The second and the third, etc shots will first give you the so-called rush, which lasts only few minuets and give you extra powerful feeling, better than sexual orgasm ( according to my sources). Then comes the high, which lasts for 4-5 hours. This is when the morphine diffuses from the bloodstream to the brain. You feel satisfied, have no worries or anxieties, and all your needs are fulfilled and you have no desire to know what’s going around you in the real world. Many addicts lose these effects of the rush and use heroin just to get away from the devastating withdrawal symptoms.