I have tried everything under the sun and nothing is available for opiate withdrawal unless u have insurance and can get on methadone or suboxone. Sad that us addicted to opiates don't have any alternative to go to except cold turkey or keep doing pills. Personally I don't have insurance and there is no clinics where I live, I've tried every remedy to help me get thru withdrawals and have found nothing that helps, I mean nothing. I've been an addict for over 10 years now. Seems like there isn't a solution to end this agony we suffer thru. Good luck to anyone who has this addiction on finding means to stop this devilish addiction.

Hello..I just read your post and can relate 100% to your situation and wish I could snap my fingers and make it all better! Opiate addiction/dependency is a NIGHTMARE that I would not wish on my WORST ENEMY! As for finding help, It does depend sometimes on where you live, I am not sure if you said where you were from, but it appears as if you have already done your homework on trying to find some! My heart goes out to you hun! I really hope that you will find a way to get beyond this, and I am sure you can do it! If you have any more questions please drop me an email here and I will get back to you ASAP! GOOD LUCK! Theresa

hey ya, i know that opiate withdrawls really blow man. i literally just got out of my third treatment center the other day... trying to do things right this time. sober living house. meetings. and just change sh*t up ya know. its a stressful life, too much for me, and death was dancin by me. I've tried to detox without inpatient tx before, but never once successful. i would really really REALLY reccomend trying to get into some sort of treatment. even a few weeks to get a little bit more stable. one thing i would maybe try is see if u can get your hands on some light benzos.. not like a couple xanax bars lol.. the mission wont be to get loaded here.. those should help a lot and u can taper off em fast. clonidine (blood pressure med), and like a minor pain killer (non opiate). all those together will make u more comfortable. ive slammed heroin for years and have gone through a few detoxes. u need so much will power its almost impossible due to how uncomfortable u get. and not sleeping for a full week...sober.. but if u can make it a few days with out any opiates i would look in to NALTREXONE. I just got a shot of this stuff out of treatment... and it makes it so that opiates will have literally NO EFFECT on you what so ever.. not even heroin. and it lasts 30 days. I call it my insurance plan. haha :) I just hope you can find some resources to get clean bro. ive done my suffering and theres a crazy amount of H addicts now out there doing the same. remember it takes a change in lifestyle, not just what we consume. suboxone, subutex, & methadone should definitely be avoided to unless your freezing in the snow homeless and withdrawling on he streets. if u have a warm bed and a roof tough that sh*t out. many people have gone through a lot worse, and u wont die :)

I have also tried everything imaginable. Been on methadone 4 years now and it has absolutely destroyed my life...tried in march to do it coldturkey and had a stroke, lost 50% of my eyesight. In the hospital they continued my dose at a lower level. Had a second stroke on April 24 and while in hospital, had a bloodclot move from left leg to my lungs.... I'm in my third day of withdrawal after a home invasion left me without my methadone . The nightmare is horrific....please take your health into consideration before attepting to stop these horrific drugs as the withdrawal can and will take your life....atleast as you know it.

IT'S CALLED KRATOM!   ULTIMATE WITHDRAWAL DEFENSE HERB. Give it a shot.