I suppose that you have heard this kind a problem for, like a million times, still I need an answer for it. Which are good vitamin supplements for hair? It is not that I lose hair rapidly or something, I just want to take precaution, before it is too late. Any advice, recommendations?

You are right. Problem with hair loss is as old as human civilization; I assume it has to do something with denying old age, something like that. Anyway, I could recommend you that you use some preparations like Biotin and herbal shampoos, but you already know all that. I guess you have to pick one therapy and go with it all the way. Constant changing of shampoos and medicaments will only torture your hair.

For sure, biotin for hair growth is very helpful, I know it from my own experience. You can use it in form of capsules, or very simple - you can try to add more foods that are rich in biotin. Those are some of the ways. I agree that this hair loss problem is present for ages and ages, but I also do believe that this modern world made it even worse and one of the most common problems. For example, our cousins were not able to deal with stress all the time, every day, and look at us. We are stressed when we broke our nail...for example...You see my point? 

I have had great results with Folicure Supplement for healthy hair.

It is true Biotin will work well. You can also have a good shampoo and conditioner as well. Taking a good vitamin will also help as well though in addition to these things.

The problem with personal care items is that it is not regulated by the FDA at all. For instance most home airfresheners have Fermaldohyde as number 1 ingredient. Shampoos and conditioners has harsh chemicles and fillers that hurt your hair.

I have a great vitamin that you will be able to absorb more of and it will help your health, hair more than others. It isnt designed for hair loss at all just an everyday vitamin but many claim to feel much better using it.
Also I have a shampoos and conditioners that are free from chemicals and fillers that dont damage your hair but build its strength. All three have perscrption strength vitamins in them.
They also cost less than GNC vitamins and less than salon hair products with the same quality.
Email me if you would like to hear more.
pzbadams@gmail.com

Hi...

I know the feeling , i was suffering from something similar, I use potencha problem hair serum from www.wyattcosmetics.com ; they offer all natural products. I have no more hair breakage nor thin temples, my hair has grown past my bra straps. This stuff works. let me know your results

My wife was using different hair masks with vitamin E.

Food is a good source of vitamins. However, if you fail to get the vitamins from a diet, then you take

• Vitamin A -It can help to grow your hair fast.
  • Vitamin B -B vitamin called Biotin. It can be used in hair loss treatment.
  • Vitamin C-  It is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect against the oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Radicals can damage block growth and cause your hair to age.
  • Vitamin D- They help to create new follicles. They help to grow new hair.
  • Iron- It can helps red blood cells carry oxygen to your cells.

New Member

you can use different types of mask for healthy hair.