Hi, folks. I have the feeling that my hair is growing slower lately. I am 22 years old and I think that I am still young for this type of problem. On the other hand, I would like to prevent these things from becoming worse. Are there any herbs for growing hair that you would recommend? What do you think?

Hello. Many men start losing their hair in the early 20’s. I am not saying this is your case, but it is good that you are careful. I recommend you to try with rosemary. You can add it to your food, it gives it an exquisite taste. At least, I think so. You can simmer the rosemary leaves in water for 10 minutes. After that, you can rinse your hair with that. Chamomile, horse tail and birch oil can also help. I hear some people talk about gingko benefits in this area. I hope I have helped you. Good luck!