I am trying to get some help for my brother who is currently undergoing cancer treatment and, like many cancer patients, has problems with lymphatic congestion. What I am trying to learn more about through this forum is whether there are herbs to effectively combat lymphatic congestion, and help flush the system. And if there are, which herbs are those? Are there any notable side effects and anything else that my brother needs to know before commencing treatment for lymphatic congestion?

Violet tea and Cleavers tea, which can be bought together in a lymphatic congestion tea as well, as both known to aid the lymphatic process. I don't think there are anything side effects, and these teas are healthy for anyone, even people with no lymphatic congestion problems at all. There are also products that I don't know much about, such as Phytolacca Ointments, which are frequently used for the same purpose. Perhaps someone else could tell you more about that?