After wondering about the symptoms I was experiencing for many years, even thinking they were normal some of the time, I am now, finally, diagnosed with a condition called folliculitis. As the name suggests, it is an infection of the hair follicles. Now I know what it is, I want to undertake steps to remove it, but I don't want to use the aggressive steroids creams suggested to me. Are there any herbs for folliculitis you care to recommend?

what are the causes of folliculitis that you have? It is hard to tell which cream you could use to solve this issue. Anyway, sure, there are some remedies that you might find helpful. I was using coconut oil. It is one of delightful home remedies, but I would recommend you to use virgin coconut oil. Also, virgin oil usually comes in a solid form, so you will need to heat it up so it can melt and it is much easier to use it. when you are using it, you should apply the liquid coconut oil to the area with folliculitis and let it set. Repeat day after day and you will see some results.

good luck!

Garlic capsules are said to relieve infections on a small scale. I am not sure if fresh garlic will also have the same effect, but that sure sounds easier to me. Cleavers are anti-inflammatory and sound like another good option for folliculitis. Then, there are thyme and lavender, in the form of essential oils, which are both known to aid against scarring, and strengthen the immune system overall.