Hi, folks. My brother has been diagnosed with restless leg syndrome. He should make up his choice whether he should take Sinemet or Requip. I would like to know what you would recommend more in this situation. I would really appreciate all your replies. Thank you in advance. Your help will mean us a lot.

Hello to you too. As far as I know both Sinemet and Requip are good drugs. However, I think that Requip is more for milder cases. Usually, when Requip does not work with people with Parkinson’s disease, they doctors prescribe them Sinemet. Combination of both is possible, but then again it is for those for Parkinson. I think Requip has fewer side effects. In any case your brother should consult his neurologist about this. I hope everything will be all right. Please, let me know his decision. Bye!