hi all,
I am a heroin user who - probably like all of us - wants to find the easiest way to get clean. I have detoxed with illegally bought suboxone about a dozen times, three of which ended in precipitated withdrawl, aka., the most painful, disturbing nightmare ever. Just last week, I successfully got myself on suboxone for a week (self administered without a prescription or medical advice) and after two days completely clean off the subs, I relapsed on dope. UGH :oops: Anyway, I now have a 10mg pill of methadone, and a few more suboxone to get myself clean again - hopefully for good this time. I have only been back on dope a few days, and want to get back on the track to getting clean starting tomorrow. My question is this: should I take the methadone tomorrow and then wait 24 hours and start on subs? Will this be easier than just waiting to get super sick tomorrow so I can get on subs right away? Or will I have to wait LONGER than 24 hours after taking one 10mg methadone to get on subs (without the hell that is precipitated withdrawl) Help!!

I think that if you want to quit, I don't think it's a good idea to try doing it on your own. I think that if you're going to try to go off it, it's best to talk to an expert about it because I think that you'll have more success. I know that doesn't answer your question but I hope it gives you an idea. What do you think?

Guest wrote:

hi all,

U can not mix methadone and sub