I've been using Heroin for over 15yrs, I have been trying to stop using but the withdrawals are so bad I don't known what to do. I hate I ever started using this stuff, its hell trying to stop. I'm open for any suggestions that will help, I've tried everything I know..

I would buy 3 m mg suboxen first day take whole pill put under tongue day 2 take half see how you feel if not feeling good take second pill later in evening skip a day take other half of pill you should be ok if not take second half later you go feel some discomfort but no like herion withdrawal be careful because suboxen is a joke and its additivce im try to withdrawal off suboxen after 4yrs of use i got dental work done 4 yrs ago and got addicted to vicdon

What if you mix heroin and alcohol
It killed my son. I have the tox report, but don't understand the amounts, and why those amounts killed him - would you know?
The problem was not enough help 5 years on methadone- off it one month, then died using.
I'd tell you to just stop using, and never go on methadone, but it's not that easy. If you want to stop, get medical help. Go to a detox and stay. Commit yourself. Good Luck to you