So I have herpes and have for about a year and a half now, I just started taking acyclovir and usually i have the normal outbreak a couple of bumps lasting a couple of days and clearing up for months well not this time, I was abstinent since Nov.2014 Until March 1.2015 , It Was A Dumb Decision And We Had Unprotected Sex, Around 8 Days Later I Began Noticing A Clear Discharge, On March 12 I Was Tested And Was Neg.For Chylmadia Gonorrhea .And Tric. Then An.Out Break Began On The Underside Of My Penis, Lasted The Normal Couple of days But Then About A Week After My Penis Head Began To Be Really Dry and Flaky And Had A Bump(Skin Colored) Was Bigger Than A Usual Bump, After Using. Hydrocortisone The Drying cleared and the bump decreased in size, then another smaller version showed on another area of the head.And. Larger one on the underside of the penis, they are very uncomfortable to look at and are looking like they were beginning to scab now have been here since April 1, and its April 11 i feel the occasional tingle and super itch from these areas, now it appears that outbreaks are beginning to appear on these lumps... im very confused and very scared, someone please give me suggestions

Good luck with the herpes, I suggest you go o a really good doctor about thay