I have been tested in the last years a few times for std's.
I have had 5 bed partners whic where al long during relationships
I had unproctected sex with all have them , but i have tested everytime before doing so.

In my case for herpes, i don't recall an outbreak or blisters or so
I have a few red little bumps under my foreskin , they don't ich or hurt.
And a little white bump on the top of my penis head , that also does not hurt.

My question:
If i had herpes? would my girlfriend now had already here symptons in the last year?
Also my previous girlfriend of 4 years never had any symptons or pain.

Thx for answering

i think u need to go in and make sure.. they could be gential pimples.. but to be sure gettin it checked out is a good idea

First of all,

Thank you for your time for looking and answering my question.

But they can't be herpes right? i mean i would remember my first outbreak? and if i had a herpes infection i would have made my previous are this girlfriend sick in the last 5 years? the red little bumps under my foreskin will go less red in a few hours and sometimes you cán't seem them at all.

Maybe i should only wash it with hot water?

As for the little bump on my penis head, it sits there for a few months already never getting bigger or smaller .. what could it be?
I mean a pimple would grow bigger and whiter right?

pimples can stay the same size for awhile.. they somtimes are caused by alot of moisture around that area... and as far as the herpes ive heard that u can go awhile witout having a outbreak.. thats y u should go and check it out.. i kno its scacy but your health is important

True, i have a doctors appointment on friday

but as for the herpes i would have noticed an outbreak in the past 5 years ..
Right? i mean i have it i should have noticed it in 4 years with my previous girlfriend

Also to extra comment if i had it i would have made my girlfriend now or my previous one sick . this spans 5 years