Quite a while ago I got a pimple like eruoption on my penis near the base, after a long while (weeks) I popped it and it slowly healed. After this two more came and then these also were popped and went away, now there is small scarring. Now I have another one thats been there for 2 months round a bouts. I tried popping it but it didn't work, then it popped by itself and a hair came out. It slowly healed but is coming back red again. I went to my doctor last week and he said it wasn't herpes but I'm not sure. I've seen pictures of Herpes and it isn't like that, its like a pimple. When I squeeze it pus leaks out. Why does it take so long to heal and is it herpes or an actual pimple or something else. I've had ingrown hairs before and they heal quickly, what is this? Can anything be done about it?

Hi thre, I dno't think that it's herpes but it could be an ingrown hair that takes longer to heal or it could be a sore. Hav eou seen a dermatologist for it? It might help shed a little light on it. What do you think?