I have a question for you. It concerns my medical condition, my testicles precisely. Recently, there is this bump on my left part of testicles. It is in its lower part, so to be honest, it is hard for me to check out how it looks. I suppose that it is reddish, it is not painful and it is not bothering me at all. Is this Folliculitis or Herpes?

I must tell you that it is hard for us to tell you anything with such inadequate info you presented. Still, I will help as much as I can, since I have had one of two conditions you mentioned. I had problem with folliculitis, but I have treated it effectively with medicaments. There should be a hair growing from that bump. If there is, you can exclude Herpes. Of course, visiting a doctor would be a smart thing to do.

Not likely to be herpes, since you do not have sores on your penis. It is probably an inflamed follicle, or maybe a pimple - but check with a doc to be sure. For overall penis health, use a penile health creme with vitamins and emollients to improve the tone and texture of the skin.