I have had sex w 3 girls...the last one was about 3/ or 4 months ago.... about 2 weeks ago I got one pimple/ boil thing on my pubic region. Not near my penis or balls. Its was there for while then puss like stuff came out and a little blood. After that it got smaller. I have shaved before so it may be an ingrown hair... I also work out and sweat alot. There is one and only one....and I dont beleive its herpes but I want to know If it could be or its just something to not worry about. Answer fast plz...I am very nervous about this....help....plz....

i think its just a ingrown hair i get them when i shave the kitty area.i think your ok.just becareful about who you have sex with :-)

Im 21 years oldd and had sexual contact with a friends friend last week,
we didnt have sex but he did rub his penis on my ermm well around the area where
Today I have noticed a huge red spot but looks like a boil, its really hard and very painful,
Although I have only recently strted shaving tht area I dnt see a hair on the spot,
Ot looks very much like a boil and it is very noticable, even when my knickers are on I can see it threw them, I have never had an STD and I dnt know what herpies is, I came on the internet to see if I could find out if it was just a spot but all this other stuff came up on the search engine and its really got me panicing, its not got a head on it, its just like a massive boil and its very embarasing, can anyone help with what this is please?