27 year old male light smoker light drinker overwieght BMI about 41
30 mins a day active, office/computer job.
Father just had a clot in leg at 53 and mother had a TMI and is on bloodthinners at same age. I have been healthy my whole entire life rarely ever sick.

alright one night I lay down after eating spicy food started to get chest pains and belching and then my left arm started to hurt and throb. thought I was having a heart attack and went to emergency room they did an EKG and blood pressure etc.. and said I need to get more exercise not eat spicy food before bed cut down on smoking and gave me an anti anxiety pill. I had never had indigestion before ever or a pinched nerve.

The indigestion came back and sparked more panic attacks which were rectified by xanax and sleep. They would come and go for about a month. During these attacks i was able to to measure my blood pressure and heart rate and found that my blood pressure was on the low side of being good but my heart rate was 110...seeming to indicate it was all in my mind.

I pretty much regularly live with pain in my left arm and a feeling it is bloated and also signs of ulnar nerve damage due to pinky and rign finger numbeness. I also have tension from the crown of my head down my back and front of my chest making me light headed and feeling the need to crack my neck often (which doesn;t crack).My eyes are also dry and burning which could possibly be allergies..but I have never had them before..

I still get slow building attack where things go numb and tingly legs are left side chestand get chest/neck pains here and there. heart races and i start to freak out.. I am wondering if this is mostly in my head or if the original doc could have missed something. Am I too young for CHF or something like that and this is merely a case of mind run amoke with some pinched nerves? I am planning on going back to the doctor but people are telling me it is all in my mind . Also since I have had this go one for almost two months now if it was serious wouldn;t I be dead by now? I stopped drinking and smoking and started walking 4 miles a day but it didn;t clear the issue up. I am worried it is a heart problem or a chronic mind problem. more worried about heart:)

CjS