Hi everybody. Does anyone here know anything about hirschsprung's disease in a child. Even better if you have experience with it. I think that my daughter has it and I’m very concerned... please help me...

You did not give us any details!!! So, I’ll assume that your daughter has had an official diagnosis confirming this disease. If so, unfortunately, the first thing I have to tell you is that this is a very serious disease with potentially fatal consequences. But, luckily, it can be corrected in many people with a fairly simple and quick surgical procedure.
The disease is usually a result of just a fluke of a combination of the wrong gene combination coming together from both parents and it is highly unlikely that more than one child of theirs should have it. I really don’t know much more about the disease (even doctors don’t know all about it) but I'm sure there are organizations out there that can provide a lot more meaningful and helpful information about this. Good luck.