I'm 45 year old women and almost all my life I'm having this problem with overweight.
Earlier in life, this problem caused me no especial medical complication, only embarrassment in my school.
But in generally I was pretty healthy child.
With years all that changed and now I can’t say for me that I'm feeling so healthy right now.
I have constant problems with joint pains because of my overweight.
Recently I also started to suffer from pain located in my back, lower spine, to be more precise.
I was sure that this was also caused by my overweight, but anyway, I paid a visit to my doctor. After some research, he discovered that my pains weren’t caused with overweight but with some disease called Sheuermann’s disease. What kind of disease this really is?

I’ll try to help you as much as I can because I read somewhere about this disease.
Yes, it is totally understandable that you have back pains.
Ok, you say that this is caused by this disease but you must understand that your overweight could be trigger that leaded to this condition.
I will tell you few things about this specific and very mysterious disease.
Sheuermann’s disease is primary bone disease. It is one of many diseases that attack people in different periods of their life and what is most interesting- cause of this disease is unknown!
Basic thing you should know about this disease is that it makes thoracic vertebras become temporarily soft and pressure of bearing his weight is becoming too much for spine.
So, overweight people, like your self, are the most critic group.
That results in several deformities in vertebra size and shape and can lead to much difficult diseases like osteochondritis, osteoporosis and other…
If it’s discovered in early stadium-it is curable condition. Doctor will prescribe some appropriate therapy and Ca supplements.