, and even the pain in her hands. Her doctor said that this is probably hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies. What is this condition, and what are the consequances?

Hi, I also suffer from the hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies (HNPP). I had the first symptoms at the same age as your daughter, and now I’m 31 years old. At the first time, I thought that the symptoms were just from some injury, but unfortunately, they weren’t. I have the pain in my limbs, and some problems with my nerves in knees and elbows. I can’t even climb the stairs and drive a car for a long time, but I’m used to it now, because I had to learn how to live with this. This is a very rare, slow progressive condition, and it’s caused by mutations in the PMP22 gene. This disease affects peripheral nerves, which connect the brain and spinal cord to muscles. I don’t mean to scare you, I just share my experiences with you, so that you know what is hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies about, and what are the consequences.