I have just turned 13 4 months ago, I am 4'11 tall, I have a decent amount of arm hair, not as much leg hair as my friends, my thighs are beginning to develop black hair, I have no armpit hair/face hair, my voice hasn't changed, I have started to grow pubic hair above my penis and have hair on my balls, my penis is about an inch and a half flat and 2 and a half hard, I can not maturbate so I guess my balls haven't dropped, and all my friends have hit puberty. Please help me and tell me if I have started or am close to starting. My dad and brother say to give it time but they are clueless cuz they were always tall when younger and hit puberty when they were turning 12. Please help...

Yes you have. Soon everything will change over time and you will be taller, muscular, and more like a grown man.