I'm only 14 turned 14 on November 12 and i only have pubic hair and a Lil bit of armpit and when I cum its not all whit and goopy its only just a Lil bit white and then all clear and I don't have any precum

Hi Heck,

What's your question?  You are completely NORMAL from your description.  Your semen will get more white as you get older and so will the volume increase.

Not all guys notice precum.

Hope it helps.

I don't even produce I can't see or feel it

what puberty stage am I in do you know

Don't worry about the precum. As I said in your other post, if you masturbate to ejaculate quickly you probably won't see it. If you are aroused for a long time then you probably will. Even then, not all guys notice precum.

Google "tanner scale" to see how far along you are. It varies according to how much pubic hair you have and the size of your genitals.

how long would I have to be I mean I've gotten blowjibs before and they said they never tasted it before so

Everybody is different Hecknn. Some guys pretty much drip any time they see a girl. Others need to really get aroused. Some don't see anything.

It's ALL normal.

do all guys even produce it

It's released by the Cowper's gland, at the base of your penis. Yes, all guys produce it. It cleans the urethra before ejaculation. That doesn't mean you'll see any fluid though.

As you get older you'll likely notice it more.

when does the Cowper's gland mature everything I have read says that i t might be because I haven't developed it fully yet

It varies. We all develop at different rates/times.