I've read some topics,it sounds like puberty has started. I'm 14 and I'm in a long term relationship,I had to turn down my girlfriend's offer to give me a 'hand job' because my penis is too small and I have little pubes. I'm embarresed to say yes to it because of my lack of pubes and small penis,I know I'm young and should not be doing this stuff but my girlfriend things its long enough for us to start. (Help me with this) Also I'm quite popular at school and like to talk dirty (frisky) to the girls and flirt with them,its just the way I am. Is it normal to be 'turned on' for no reason and have erections during school times for no reason?(Help!) Also when I'm getting changed for P.E (Gym class) everyone one around me has hair under their arms and below their bellybutton,they ask me do I shave,and have I got pubes and often ask 'do blonde people have pubes?' . I little pubes and a small bulge throught my boxer shorts and I feel quite self concious because I think they are all staring at me because I haven't hit puberty fully.(Help!) Its embarresing to talk about it to my mum/mom and she often sometimes makes jokes about it, I really need help. I like to masturbate a lot, clear liquid comes out? Is this cum? And my penis has little spots inside my foreskin and down the bottom of the shaft of my penis. I'm sorry there is a lot of information,but I'm stuck in a time were I really need advice because I don't want to see a doctor. Thanks

Health Guru
Dont worry puberty hits every boy at different ages, you shouldn't be embarrassed if your gf wants to do stuff but what i will tell you is be careful and dont get cum or your penis near her vagina. If you have cum on your fingers in wash then before touching her vagina.
If your blonde you probably have just as many pubes as other boys your age but yours just dont show so much.
The clear stuff you get when masturbating is precum cum is white.
It is natural to get erections for no reason at your age as it the New hormones in your body.
Everything you have described is perfectly natural for your age

Everything sounds normal except your girlfriend "offering" to give a hand job. I think you are making a good decision when you turn it down. She is very young and when her parents find out it will be a big problem for you and you will probably get all the blame. There is nothing wrong with waiting ...and you have all your life. In six months you might not even be with this girl. There are people that go all through high school without boy or girl friends so no need to rush things. If you can't talk to anyone you could search online. Here is a link that might help.

h

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

This is normal. Most guys hit puberty at different times! You shouldn't feel self-conscious about this, because it's natural. As for you and your girlfriend, I think you guys are just a little to young for that. Maybe you should wait till your a little older to start this, by then, your "You know what" will be a little larger! Your bumps around your genatalia are probably just irrated skin, just try to put some lotion on it. If that doesn't help.. Consult a doctor ~Helper

everything everyone has said is true but can someone tell me if stretching the penis etc will make it larger according to the internet?