hi,

i am going to turn 16 this month and i still haven't gone through puberty. My voice hasn't cracked but occasionally, it goes up really high for a second. I have some pubic hair on my genitals but very little and little armpit hair. Semen does seem to come out but that is all. There is no signs of my penis growing other than me bieng able to produce semen about a year ago. It seems to be a really slow process since the hair on my genitals have been there since 2 years ago. I hope this isn't something to worry about otherwise my parents can take me to a specialist. Thanks.

- 16 year old boy with problem.

Boys usually develop a little later than girls do. You are at the upper age range when puberty should start to develop for boys. Talk to your father about this.

Like hoseclamps says, boys do develop later. You are in puberty and you are showing signs. Pubic hair and being able to ejaculate semen are good signs that things are progressing.

It takes time. It is happening to you now.

Hope that helps

Hi hon: Most boys stop puberty at 18/19 so you still have a way to go. Since your voice is up and down right now, it's just a matter of weeks before it will be down permanently - or you could make it happen NOW like my 14 year old does using a deep voice playing XBox ;-) XD - I remember just over a year ago, I was in the shower all of a sudden there was a bang on the door and a strange mans voice called out "MOM!!!!!!!!" I just about fainted!! I screamed so loud shouting "Who's there!!!!!!!? o.O " My eldest son replied "It's me who did you think it was!!!!!?" so just like that he went from singing soprano to wham baratone! So don't worry about that. Your penis will keep on growing till about 19 years old. The average is around 4 inches so don't worry about that. And DON'T listen to your friends, EVERYONE exaggerates!!!! Just be comfortable in your own body! Also depending on your hair color and nationality your lack of hair might just be hereditary. My eldest son is dark blonde and has REALLY hairy legs - for some reason - but nothing on his arms or face! My youngest son - 14 - is platinumum blonde, and had NO hair on arms or legs! So don't worry about that, take a look at your dad and grandads see what they are like. Also you get the hair gene from your mothers side. So take a look at the men in her family!

My youngest one wants a "6 pack" but like his physiotherapist said yesterday "you can't till you get more testerone" which is the same for you. As the weeks and months go by, you will get more and more testerone in your body, you will see more acne and hair, and your semen will increase as with everything else. My son went from 5'5 to 6ft tall in just 2 years!!! He went from size 8 to size 12 shoe!!! He's a GIANT!! So don't be in too much of a hurry OK? ;-) XD It will come soon enough and then you too can scare your mom in the shower LOL ;-) o.O XD Good luck and health hon!

Hey guys. I would like to tell you that even it all seems like you should be worried, that there's nothing to worry about. It is just a matter of your body, and how fast you develop. Most probably, you're just a late bloomer and you hit puberty three years ago, just haven't noticed it. My cousin has gone through the same deal, I was thinking he will never grow up and be masculine but when he turned 19, he suddenly grew up and grew a beard to. My point is that if you don't have facial hair or pubic hair, it doesn't mean you're not in puberty. 

what if im 16 havent ejaculated sperm my voice is very high and have no armpit hair and now much pupic hair im 5'8 and have no acnie.

what should i do

just like to know, how are you now???? i am kinda in the same boat

How old are you bob and what signs are you showing?

hi, i 'm 15,5 years old and i ve not gone through puberty yet.I have lots of hair over my penis, i can cum but still not full deep voice and muscles..i want to know if masturbation plays any role and if it slows it down.

im exactly like u

You shupid kid im 15 3months from 16 with a tiny thing since i was a toddler no hair i wish i could produce semen your obviously going through it your luckier than me.

well, my voice is not cracked too, i do have a lot of pubic hair and my testicles are shaped wierdly.. it looks like a miniature version of a tennisball and a golf ball stuck together.. you get what i mean.... ones small, ones big... by penis isnt really big... and i do experience symptoms of depression, low libido, fatigue in the morning erectile dysfunction and dandruff. i thought i had hypogonadism or kallmann syndrome by my mom is denying it. i need help.. please tell me whats wrong with me... and what should i do?

and I'm also 16 and a half years old...

Hi Kev
It sounds like there is a chance you could be a bit of a late bloomer depending on when you started puberty.
If you search for the Tanner puberty scale and do the quiz it will tell you what stage you are in.
For the most part it sounds like you are developing as you should be but maybe with just a bit of a late start
You could make an appointment with your doctor and get a check up just to make sure everything is okay and help put your mind at ease.

Thank you Mike! But I've talked with my dad about this and he told me the doctor said that I would require some kind of surgery to fix the problem... I'm getting a little impatient because the depression is getting worse... I wake up every morning thinking I would need a rope to commit suicide... I don't know why... And going to school is a struggle...