I'm a 14 year old boy and I do not have much pubic hair. I have around 15-30 around the beginning of my penis and on my balls. I have no thigh or leg hair really. I get achne on my face but not to much.  I have white spots on my penis and balls. I'm 5' 4" and am about to be going into high school. I masterbate around 3-5 times a week and I do ejaculate but I kind of clear but still white. Most of my friends have even have facial hair what should I do??

Hi Ben
You are in the early stages of puberty and developing normally you may be a little bit behind some of your friends but that is nothing to worry about everyone grows and develops at different rates and times. The white spots are called Fordyce spots and they are very common search for them if you need more information on them.
There is absolutely nothing to be concerned about you are developing just as you should be just maybe got off to a bit of a late start but the other changes you are worried about will happen soon enough.

you might be a late bloomer, it happens a lot to boys and men.