I need some info regarding some special homeopathic diet –if there is such –that could be of help in solving my fertility problem. It's been for years that I tried to stay pregnant but still nothing happened. I have read that homeopathy products or simply some homeopathic diet could make miracles in some cases. So is there anyone with some homeopathic diet experience regarding this matter? Thanks!

Well I am one of those who believes in homeopathy not just when it comes to healing or curing some disease for me homeopathic diet has become kind of a lifestyle it is something that is so normal to me that I don't even look at it at some special homeopathic diet to which I am sure I owe the good health condition I am in for decades with no specific problems or illness ever. Anyway I could recommend you some homeopathic diet or it would be more like some homeopathic remedies that could be of help regarding your fertility problem but if you want to get proper fertility homeopathic diet you talk to specialized homeopathic practitioner in order to gain the most out of it. Anyway there are many herbs that could be used in combination and are rich in vitamins and minerals and many of them actually nourishes the uterus making it more pregnancy conducive. They also help in rebalancing the hormonal system in the same time relaxing the nervous system. So there you have variable homeopathic diet consisting of homeopathic remedies such as –nettle leaves, red clover flower, red raspberry leaves(those one should not be taken while pregnancy especially during first trimester), don quai root or false unicorn root and many others. Anyway my general advice is to try with some homeopathic diet for I am sure it could help you.