I am pregnant and would like to know are homeopathic cures natural cures for currently I am on homeopathy treatment curing my depression but am concerned very much regarding my pregnancy in this situation. So I know that is not recommended using any meds or pills while pregnancy so would like to know are homeopathic cures natural ones and what are the possible side effects.

I don't think you should worry for I know there are some homeopathic treatment that might be recommended to be used in pregnancy for the emotional stress and depression and it is just for those homeopathic cures are natural 100% for they are totally free of any toxic so could be used safely in pregnancy. You haven't mentioned what homeopathic remedy you use though I know it could be gingko bilboa in combination with borage. I also know another totally natural homeopathic cure of depression and emotional tension and stress I was using it and it is called kali phos there are no side effects and it really helped me get relaxed and feeling much better.