I would like to know does homeopathic pharmacy exist. My cousin brought me last year dome cream and also some pills that were helping me relaxing and treating some skin problems I occasionally have. I have tried few times to find them but it is hard so does homeopathic pharmacy exist.

You probably haven't tried enough to find what you want. Those are homeopathic remedies and many of them could be found I think even in official pharmacies if there is license for offering and selling some types homeopathic remedies. I don't think that there are homeopathic pharmacies but am sure that some healthy stores exist that are offering homeopathic products. I personally have on there near me in western London and am not having any problem with buying some cream or pills that are actually homeopathic products. And yet again you have variable possibilities of ordering homeopathic products by internet but of course it is not always recommended for I take that one who is selling such products should have some license or whatever to assure me that it has to do with homeopathy remedies.