I am struggling with psoriasis for years but with no special results my skin is all covered with leisure and is so dry that itches and burns. I started thinking of homeopathic products for I happen to know the person that was using them dealing with her eczema. Do you think that homeopathic products could help me to get rid of psoriasis and how it works?

Sure it could help though you can't expect your psoriasis to disappear with no relapsing for it probably won't happen never but by using homeopathic products you might make it relapsing less frequent. My latest psoriasis relapse was two years ago and I owe to the homeopathic products. Those products are made of natural substances such as herbs or minerals or some else organic products and are free of any toxic for are so diluted that there's no any molecule of the original product left in there. So you don't have to worry nothing will happen to you if you decide to use homeopathic products but keep in mind that it is taken in small doses and are always taken as prescribed. Their goal is to heal the organism by strengthening the immune system anyway I was using arsenicum iodatum for two years but there are plenty of other homeopathic products you might use but first talk to your practitioner.