I've gone to the ER and had xrays taken, they said that they where fine and that i must have a pulled muscle. the pain is on the left side, right above my collar bone, and halfway down my back. the pain is unbearable when I try to breath deeply. today i started spitting up blood. what is it and what can i do to stop the pain/

Hi there,
Greetings from Australia.

I might be able to help you with your questions but firstly I need to ask you another question before I can tell you what exactly is wrong with you.

Ok, now you said that you have an 'Unbearable pain' every time you tried to take deep breath, yes? My question, Is your chest 'tender' to touch? (yes/no)

- If your answer is 'YES', the possible cause is :- Inflammation or injury affecting a muscle, a ligament, or cartilage of the ribcage.

Action:- Stay as active as feels comfortable. For pain relief, take an over-the-counter "Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory" drug. Consult your doctor again if the pain is no better after 48hrs.

- If your answer is 'NO', the possible cause is :- "Pleurisy", inflammation of the two-layered membrane separating the lungs from the chest wall. This condition is often the result of a viral infection.

Action:- Get good Rest and take an over-the-counter "Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory" drug. Consult your doctor again if the pain is no better after 48hrs.

"Oral Oxygen Therapy" will also help to 'treat' this kinda 'medical conditions' but I'm not sure whether it is available in your area. The 'treatment is fast effective, has no side-effects, requires no medical supervision, no dosage, safe to be used by all age groups and gender and it is very affordable as well.

So, there you are. I hope that you are happy with my explanation regarding your 'medical condition'.
Thank you for your time and I hope that you'll get well soon.

Best Regards,
Hazad Abdul hamid
Director
VisionsLink Pty. Ltd
Australia

**edited by moderator**