hi iam 50y male, on eating most of foods that not heated or bioled well i get( with in mints) sevre offensive loss stool, sever abdominal pain, unless i take flagyl or ciprofloxacin i may had fever also, also this can happened with milk or chees, water should be bioled first before use it, in spite of all with me can drink and eat what could be harmful to me, i didnot loss weight, but on poly vit as i cannot eat most vegetables and fruites, thanks

Hi there,
Greetings from Australia.

You might be suffering from a condition known as "Lactose Intolerance". Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest significant amounts of lactose, the major sugar found in milk. Lactose intolerance is caused by a shortage of the enzyme lactase, which is produced by the cells that line the small intestine. Lactase breaks down milk sugar into two simpler forms of sugar called glucose and galactose, which are then absorbed into the bloodstream. Not all people deficient in lactase have the symptoms commonly associated with lactose intolerance, but those who do are said to have lactose intolerance.

People who do not have enough lactase to digest the amount of lactose they consume may feel very uncomfortable when they digest milk products. Common symptoms, which range from mild to severe, include nausea, cramps, bloating, gas, and diarrhea. Symptoms begin about 30 minutes to 2 hours after eating or drinking foods containing lactose. The severity of symptoms depends on many factors, including the amount of lactose a person can tolerate and a person’s age, ethnicity, and digestion rate.

Please contact me *** for more information regarding your conditions and how "Oral Oxygen Therapy" (O.O.T) can help you.

Best Regards,
Hazad
VisionsLink Pty. Ltd.
Australia

**edited by moderator** **e-mails are not allowed**

Yes indeed, I'm afraid you may be suffering from a condition called "lactose intolerent". You should take a serious look into that because lactose can be found in most of the foods that we consume.

In case you still have diarrhea, I am suggesting that you use Nana Flakes to treat it. Nana Flakes is a powdered fiber that will form your stool and relieve diarrhea instatnly. it can be mixed into soups, cereals, baked goods and so on. You can read more about it if u click on the following link http://www.ndlabs.com/product/680

I hope you feel better.

Take care