I have something going on with my body. I have no idea whats going on. It started about a week ago. It stated to become very painful when every i would use the bathroom. Burning everytime i would urinate. Then a day or two later . I woke up with this horrible right should pain ,that extended all the way down my arm. It also hurts everytime i breath in i feel like something is stabbing me in my right side. What could this be?

Clearly, you need to see a doctor.

First, any burning upon urination indicates an infection.

Second, a sharp pain in the shoulder that runs down the arm could be a sign of a heart attack, as well as a pinched nerve or a stress cramp.
Where is the stabbing in the right side? In the kidney? In the chest? In the Shoulder? The hip?

It still sounds like you should seek medical attention immediately. Go!

This happened to me on the 6th of september. My pain was excrutiating and on the right side of my back right under where my ribs end closer to my spinal chord. I was up all night worrying about it and eventually went to the ER. If you haven't gotten checked out yet, i would. You could have serious Urinary Tract problems and if it is your kidney, like mine was, if can end up in irreversible damage.