I am 53 yrs old. Partial Hyst 28 yrs ago. Hot flashes are constant. This is the 2nd year. I would like to know if having as many as 12 hot flashes a day is common?

After a partial hysterectomy some women don’t feel changes but some other could feel menopausal symptoms. Since you had the surgery 28 years ago, I wonder if you have felt some of these symptoms before, or it’s just hot flashes that has started to occur just recently?
After a partial hyst, you are more likely to go through a normal menopause and perimenopause but it is hard to know when it is starting as there are no periods to identify the changes.
Anyways, these hot flashes could last even for decades, so having them for 2 years is still normal. There is no way to predict when the hot flashes would stop bothering you.
Have you in some way fought the hot flashes? Have you spoken to your doc about taking the estrogen replacement so that you can reduce them? If this could help you, do it so!