Ours is a love marriage. He was very loving before marriage but after marriage i find that he is very much addicted to his parents and his siblings. My husband"s parents have a huge wealth. But they keep all as fixed assets like land and house and give that whole wealth to their only daughter. And they are staying their only. And my husband and his brother have to look after them. They never allow my husband to meet my expenses. Even during my pregnancy my mother meet all the hospital and delivery expenses. Even though he had cash they will tell some reason and took all his cash. I adjust all this. But after delivery my husband"s parents demand a huge amount ( Rs 300000) from me through my husband. He also pledge all my ornaments( given by my parents) and give cash ( Rs 250000) to them. I reject to give cash. I too don't have cash. My husband ask me to borrow from my parents and give.From that time our fight starts. He used very bad words on me.Every night he used to fight. Never allow to look after my child. However i adjust with all that. Last week we compromise for the future of our child. But the very next day he asked to put Rs 15000 on my father in law's account. I borrow from my parents and put that to avoid fight. If he continue this how i will lead my life ? How can i handle this situation ? 

I think you need to discuss this with him. Try to make him stop, because if he doesn't stop now, he'll keep doing it.

You should seek a marriage counselor to figure this problem out. Do not divorce just remember that, because you made a vow to be with each other through thick and thin, and this is one of your "thick" moments in your married and you must stick it out and figure out the problem and you must also be with this man until death do you part.