So Christmas is coming, and I saw some really cool Christmas sets at Sephora. I saw a snow globe with makeup inside it, which is really cool. I might get that for some of my friends. I think they would like that.  Something else that's really cool is a fruit set. It comes with apple lip balm, apple cream, and banana lip stick. That is really cute. I really like that too. I found a pink disco ball, lip gloss there too. I think that's pretty nice! There was also a eye shadow kit, with lots of really nice colors. Christmas perfume is another thing they have at Sephora. They have so many good sets this year for Christmas. I'm not sure which to get for my friends, and family. 

do you recomend anything else for christmas? any ideas ?

Thanks for starting this, this is a good idea... I am actually looking for some cheapish stocking fillers for my mates and my mum and sister and stuff... and Sephora is always bound to please pretty much everyone! So far, from what I've seen, I may get:

- Philosophy Take a Deep Breath Ornament, which you can hang on the tree

- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo, two cool colours

- More Than Meets The Eye Eyeshadow Palette by Sephora, for my mum

- BeautyBlender Bling, for my sister

- Philosophy Snow Angel Set for my cousin

There's so much to choose from it's quite hard to decide, but I know I will be buying at Sephora!

Yeah, I was planning to get little bits and bobs from Sephora to make all the ladies in my life happy around X-mas as well, and would personally love to receive prezzies from there too. (I will be getting myself something to be sure :)). Because I am on a budget, I'm planning to stick mainly to their housebrand eyeshadow palettes and lippies, and some of the other cute things they have like the "Mini Kisses" lip glosses and the little face masks and stuff. I really do want to keep it under $200 in total because I have a big family and lots of people to buy for! My teen sisters will be happy with pretty much anything, but I still want to make it special.

Last minute Christmas buying, yeah! I am going to go to Sephora tomorrow and pick up little gifts for some of my friends and the secret Santa we did at work, I pulled a girl too so it seems like this is the right thing to get for someone I don't know at all well. I know she wears makeup so... problem solved it seems! I'm not sure whether to go with like the hand cream set or maybe some lip glosses or something, but I'll see. Thanks for the inspiration.

The Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette! I love it! It's no longer on my wish list, it's already in my hands and I couldn't be happier. With this eye shadow palette, nothing will ever be boring again! Other than that, I got a "mini team" Sephora lip set which I'm also really happy about having in my collection. I'll probably see what's going on sales wise after the new year and snag some more items. Any recommendations for me perhaps?

Can I be honest? My mode of shopping is "look, try (if possible), and buy what I like the look of". I don't go crazy around the holiday period but do pick up sets that I like the look of when there are any. This year, I got nothing from Sephora. I did get a new mascara recently, a red metallic eyeshadow, and two liquid lipsticks in different shades. And an eyebrow set from Benefit, a while ago. But nothing particularly Christmassy spoke to me enough to get it at Sephora, to be honest. All in all, I'm pretty happy Christmas and the New Year are over and I'm looking forward to warmer times.