I used to smoke cigarette regularly and weed once in a blue moon. My age is 19. I had asthma in my childhood days. I have this allergy, I keep on sneezing non stop, this was normal before until I had asthma at night after sneezing continiously. Now that I have had asthma once again after long time. I have quit smoking cigarette but i see no sign of improvement. how can i get rid of this problem ?

Asthma is a very serious condition. It gets dangerously worse when you smoke, but just because you quit doesn’t mean that you have removed the problem. You can’t expect anything overnight.
When you have asthma, your airways narrow and swell. They produce extra mucus and your breathing becomes difficult or heavy. Common signs of asthma are coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath. Asthma can't be cured completely, but its symptoms can be controlled. You should see you doctor because he is the one who will know how strong your symptoms are and what kind of treatment is the best for you. He will probably advise you to avoid your particular asthma triggers (dust or dry air for example). He will probably give you some medication to prevent future attacks and a quick-relief inhaler to control symptoms once they start.