Hello, im 13 and i just started masterbating this summer. I have been masterbating once every 4-7 days. For some reason, I never end up cumming. Is there a problem with my body?

I cant manage to cum either but I don't want to stick my fingers up my vagina

It's really hard to miss if you play with your clit and rubbing all around that area to find out what feels good for you. Shouldn't be at all necessary to stick anything inside your vagina. That's the least likely way to get an orgasm.

That same thing happens to me.

I get cum but I never squirt and I rub to the left of my clit. I reach norniness in 1 minute …

There is no problem with your body at all. At 13 years old your body is in the stage of puberty and sometimes it can take a while before you get to be able to climax. Just enjoy the experience and the feelings - the cum will happen eventually when your body is ready.

That's a relief I thought I would never cum

Same thing happens to me :-

Just do it, it feels good, especially if you rub your clit at the same time, it will get you so wet and you will have the best orgasm. Enjoy exploring your body and it's response to sexual stimulation.

I was 11 when i started. Cumming

How did you do it answer if your a boy please I only summer once I am 13

What did you do to cum

I can help, tell me how to contact you.

im 14 and i still cant cum

Hey guest you say you can’t cum but have you started puberty yet? If so how long ago did you start puberty?